If you can't make it out to the farm or farmer's market, sign up for our local Buying Club. We bring the farm products to your nearest town for your convenience and to provide your family with fresh food from our farm. A buying club works a little different from a CSA, you don't have to pay months before and you don't have to pay for vegetables that you don't want. You send in your order up to 2 weeks (no later than 3 days before)ahead of the scheduled buying club pick up date, you have an estimate of the total cost. To get the exact cost with the correct weights of meat after butchering, please e-mail the day before.
HOW A PICK UP WORKS:
1. On the specified dates you or your representative meet the farm truck at the meeting place within the 30 minute stop and pick up your invoice.
2. Tear off the yellow copy and give to the Anchor of Hope Ranch employee with your payment.
3. At the bottom of the invoice will have the letter of the cooler or freezer bag that your meat order is in.
4. Find your appropriate cooler or freezer bag (they will be in alphabetical order.)
5. Check to make sure that your entire order of frozen products are there.
6. Collect your baked goods, eggs (seasonal), jam, jelly, syrups, and fill a bag with the veggies that you want from the bins/baskets of veggies available. There will be honey available later on in the season. We will not be bringing plants or trees with us to the buying club. Payments accepted are cash or credit card (Mastercard or Visa only).
Please note: You or a representative must be there to receive your order. We will not leave it there if no one is there to pick it up. We are on a tight schedule. We cannot wait for you. There will be a $20 restocking fee if you don't pick-up your order. Please make all cancellations with 48 hours notice.
Our deadlines are firm, be sure that your order is in on time! You will be unable to place your order after the deadline.
Tip: Please read the newsletter that we send out. It is our way of communicating what is going on. You will find it most helpful in ordering. It will also keep you up to date on product availability and any specials we have.
Important: If you try to order through the website, the total will not be correct. It does not add in pounds or delivery.
Anchor of Hope Ranch Buying Club Protocol:
1. Delivery is $5 regardless of order size.
2. Delivery schedules and times will be the same each time.
3. Send orders to
4. Refunds: You must check your order before leaving the drop site. The Anchor of Hope Ranch representative must initial our copy of the invoice with noted changes or mistakes. Any product spoiled at time of delivery will be fully refunded. No refunds on cooked product. Please refrigerate baked goods as we don't use preservatives.
5. Seasonal fluctuations occur because Anchor of Hope Ranch is a farm and not a warehouse. You will not receive an item ordered if we are temporarily out of stock. If you are open to substitutions (i.e. whole broilers for cut up broilers) let us know on your order and chances are you will get a fuller order. We encourage patrons to utilize naturally abundant items: sausage, ground meat, and non breast chicken parts. The whole animal must be used in order to be profitable.
6. On-farm sales customers receive first priority from Anchor of Hope Ranch inventory; buying clubs are second.
7. Anchor of Hope Ranch will give you a $10 product credit per verifiable and traceable referral. We depend on current patrons to bring others on board.
8. All transactions are COD with cash or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only).
9. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your phone number or e-mail address.
10. Anchor of Hope Ranch welcomes and encourages all buying club patrons to visit the farm and deepen this food relationship.
We have found a location for the Prince Albert Buying Club and are
working on a location for the Christopher Lake Buying Club.